Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, October 2019
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, December 2006
NIOSH (contractor), Morgantown, WV
- Software developer, January 2007 to present
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Instructor, June 2013 to July 2013
- Associate instructor, August 2012 to May 2013
- Research assistant, August 2009 to May 2010
- Neural Correlates of Adaptive Behavior: Structure, Dynamics, and Information Processing. PhD thesis, Indiana University. (2019).
- Evolution of neural dynamics in an ecological model. Geosciences, 7(3). and Yaeger, L. (2017).
- Menzies, T., Brady, A., Keung, J., Hihn, J., Learning project management decisions: A case study with case-based reasoning versus data farming. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 39(12):1698–1713. , El-Rawas, O., Green, P., and Boehm, B. (2013).
- Yaeger, L., Sporns, O., Evolutionary selection of network structure and function. In Fellermann, H. et al., editors, Artificial Life XII, pages 313–320. , Shuai, X., and Dougherty, S. (2010).
- Green II, P., Menzies, T., Understanding the value of software engineering technologies. In ASE 2009, pages 52–61. , and El-Rawas, O. (2009).
- Menzies, T., Accurate estimates without local data? Software Process: Improvement and Practice, 14(4):213–225. , Elrawas, O., Baker, D., Boehm, B., Hihn, J., Lum, K., and Madachy, R. (2009).
- Menzies, T., How to avoid drastic software process change (using stochastic stability). In ICSE ’09, pages 540–550. , El-Rawas, O., Boehm, B., and Hihn, J. (2009).
- (2013). Modeling at the interface of dynamics and computation. Presented at the IGERT Research Showcase, Bloomington, IN.
- (2012). Modeling minimally abstract cognition. Presented at the IGERT Research Showcase, Bloomington, IN.
- (2012). Evolved neural networks approach the edge of chaos. Presented at the Intelligent Systems Seminar, Bloomington, IN.
- (2011). Analysis and design of two artificial life models. Presented at the IGERT Research Showcase, Bloomington, IN.
- and Yaeger, L. (2010). Dynamical systems analysis of evolving neural networks. Presented at Guided Self-Organization 3, Bloomington, IN.
National Science Foundation Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship: The Dynamics of Brain–Body–Environment Systems in Behavior and Cognition
- Trainee, August 2010 to August 2012
- Associate, May 2010 to August 2010
Appalachian Outreach, Inc., Glen Dale, WV
- Webmaster, January 2007 to present
- School: stevwill (indiana.edu)
- Personal: stevencwilliams (gmail.com)